Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE's)
Certified Hand Therapy
Occupational Therapy is the use of purposeful activity or interventions to achieve
functional outcomes. Occupational therapy is focused on restoring sensory-motor,
perceptual and neuromuscular function.
Features of Align Networks Occupational Therapy Scheduling Service:
- Align Networks actively manages the occupational therapy care from start to finish.
Upon referral, Align Networks contacts the injured worker and identifies a provider
location from our “best in class” provider network. Then a three way call is attempted
between Align Networks, the injured worker and the provider in order to schedule
the initial evaluation appointment.
- Align Networks will follow up with the treating provider and secure clinical documentation
including the initial evaluation and ongoing progress notes, all the way to discharge
- Align Networks manages the visit attendance and compliance, we notify you if a patient
misses a visit and we take action to ensure the patient resumes attendance to their
- Align Networks also offers a
Clinical Oversight Program. This process ensures the delivery of only medically
necessary therapy care.
- You can submit your occupational therapy referral and know that it is taken care
of, so that you can focus on the global aspects of the claim.